Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Before and after


Ablonderable (a • blond • err • a • bull) means; Adorable. Normally used after change of hair or lipstick, a change is style, saying the change is adorable. Ablonderable means awesome because of hair. No need to be blonde, unless your mistaking it for ablondorable, which means a pretty blonde, no worries, abrunerable means a pretty brunette. A differable is a different colored pretty person. Let's get back to ablonderable; I'm creating a dictionary! Next word!

Turkable (turk • a • bull) means; Turkable means something that sounds scary. Used as "That sounds turkable!" Turkable does not mean anything applying the turkeys, unless your a turkey chicken (a person or thing afraid of turkeys). Hey, I saw wild turkeys out my cabin in Winthrop on vacation. Read the Winthrop full post.

Ablondeorablue (a blond or a blue) means; Your pick! Do you think I should be blonde or blue haired? The picture shows a blonde picture of me and a blue. Comment with your opinion, blonde or blue.

Winthrop; I started my tiring drive Sunday morning, excited. I could not wait during our time...read more in the Winthrop post!


No comments: