Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Winthrop

I get in the car Sunday morning, excited. What I did not know was that the drive would be long and tiring. I had been waiting for this since, like, June. The view was pretty exciting, but the boredom came through the windows. I saw two deers during the drive to our hotel. When we finally got to our room (ah), I was so happy! One of my cousins was right next to our room, but the others were a little farther away. Not long after that, we all went to the pool. We all jumped in the five foot area, or the 'deep end,' . After that we had dinner and that, and later at night we went to the pool than the hot tub, back in the pool, and to bed. The next morning, breakfast was delivered by my cousin; the night before we had ribs that my dad made for dinner. We went to the pool and into town, we spent almost the whole day in the pool! We had steak and hot dogs for dinner, and we watched 'Kicking & Screaming,' the night before we watched 'Evan Almighty,' I had also watch 'Jumanji,' on that day. We went in the pool again at night. The next day was a little upsetting, considering it was the day we would leave! But we all went in the pool once more. Some of us went to 'brunch,' and we got home long after. We saw one deer on the ride home. When I finally got home, I felt so ... tired. I immediately got on the computer.

No comments: