Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More than minutes



Today, I tried visiting Stardoll. It makes my stories on here; well I tried, it took more than seconds, more than minutes, trust me if I waited it would probably take more than hours. I don't know what was going on! Stardoll was the only site I planned on going onto. I had succeeded my attempt to stardoll when my friend was here. We went on her stardoll, and tried to check her messages, and we waited. We clicked again and again. Stardoll? Hello? You awake? What am I to right about now? Dr. Pretzel is ready, ready to smash my computer into the wall and try my laptop! Haha. Dr. Taffy is my friend that came over, her username is tuffytrea. Well, what pictures am I to use for my post? Anyway I am doing several posts today. I wanna go on!! Well the end to an ugly story of my problem. I'm gonna smash computer in three, two, one...lol.

No comments: