Saturday, July 19, 2008

No subject




I recently received my 1750 starpoints reward; which is my latest hairstyle and a night view window. And I finally received my pig! This morning, I was on checking my doll changing her hairstyle, I am pretty sure I saved it. Then our electrician guy has to turn off all the power and I have to get off. Finally, at 6:30 pm, I can go on. I go on and the pig is there while I don't have my hairstyle. I changed it and realized that I might've been hacked. What happened? So many mysteries and I have to solve them! Like the day I pasted pictures to my Flipper club. The next day, there was a picture of Vanessa Hudgens from a club I had never visited before. I visited the club and it said they had no picture yet. I have now joined that club, the pictures were erased, and I never figured it out. Hanna Beth is really cool, she's the girl in that picture. So I was working on 'Unique Magazine,' but I decided not to do a magazine, just a blog with lots of pictures and it could be like a journal. I haven't noticed how much I've wrote on this post until now! Okay, but I've got a lot more to say. Flipper needs a babysitter, because I am going to Winthrop for two days, and it's July. Oh wait, I got an idea. Nevermind! Flipper is zero years old. He is going to Winthrop with me, don't ask questions. I requested Milly and Becky, they visited my page, but didn't answer my request. Do they mean to hurt my feelings, I really liked them on the suite life, come on. I even dressed them up in my album. Well that's it until Tuesday.

No comments: